In person – £75 for 90 minutes
Zoom Call – £50 for 1 hour
I offer an option for those on a low income who have a genuine interest and need for this work. Contact me to be placed on the waiting list.
Payment plans are available upon request.
Please note that all sessions will take place on Zoom whilst the Corona virus restrictions are still in place.
- Payment is required in full, by bank transfer, within 24 hours of your booking confirmation.
- Cash payments can be accepted upon request prior to the session taking place.
- Cancellations made with over 3 days notice are fully refundable.
- Cancellations made between 1 and 3 days will be charged a £15 administration fee.
- Cancellations made with less than 24 hours notice will be charged in full.
All sessions are confidential. There are two occasions where I will pass on information:
- If you share that you are going to physically harm yourself or anyone else. In which case, I will take the appropriate action and disclose the information.
- I attend monthly supervision where I discuss my case load. All of the client discussions remain anonymous during the supervision. The main purpose of these sessions are for me to recieve reflections on my practice so that I can best serve my clients in a safe, boundaried and ethical way.